Here are the questions I got asked by somethingaboutlyn are you ready for the answers? Caution the contents of this post might be to hot to handle.
- If you could describe your personality in three words, what three words would you use? And why those words?
Hmmm. Now that is a hard question. Three words, they would have to be sassy, compassionate, and caring. Those are just three words but the list goes on I can also be stubborn, quiet at times, creative I love to draw, paint, write anything that evolves creativity.
- Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?
Yes I have a pet peeve and it is….. When people spoil things like anime, movies, manga, anything really. I HATE IT when people do that. Because then I don’t feel like reading the manga or book because I know what happens. My brother used to try and spoil books for me all the time but luckily I read 20x faster than he does so it never worked. Another pet peeve of mine is when my friend claims that Sebastian is her anime boyfriend when I saw him first and said it first and if it wasn’t for me she wouldn’t even know Sebastian.
Do you think out loud?
Yes I do sometimes and it annoys the hell out people. Because when I’m thinking out loud I tend to pace back and forth, trip over some stuff, cause a commotion, and try to not step on anything important. I don’t really pay attention to things when I’m deep in thought.
- Do you listen to music while you blog? If so, what genre of music?
Always I don’t know how people don’t. It helps me focus and get in the zone. I usually listen to anything up beat and fast so like dub step, pop, rap, and classical but the nightcore versions.
- If you could make a “Soundtrack of Your Life,” what five songs would you put?
Hmmm… Sound track of my life… The five songs would have to be Rites of Tamburo, your gonna go far kid by nightcore, pls don’t stop the music, tremor, and see you again.
Have you ever went karaoke? Did you like it, why or why not?
I have done karaoke and I loved it. Okay my friends and I can’t sing to save our lives but it was funny to watch them try and fail at hitting high notes. I thought the windows were going to crack with all the voices cracks that went down.
- Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way. I hate coffee it makes me feel sick when I drink it. I don’t understand how people like it, it so bitter tasting. Not the best way to wake up if you ask me. I’m a tea person my favourite type of tea is Chai. Now that’s better way to wake.
- Your top five favorite books of all time (well so far in life)?
Hmmm. This is hard I read a lot so I know good books when I see them. My favourites so far though is Somebody else’s fairy tale, Stronger than you know, White hot kiss, Origin, Stone cold touch and…. The list goes on for a very long time. It’s like 764 books long and that’s just what I’ve read on my kobo from the start of the year till now.
- If you could rewrite the ending of a book, anime or manga? Which would it be and why?
I would rewrite the ending of The complete series of k. Don’t get me wrong the ending was AWESOME! But I hated that WAIT SPOILER AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE COMPLETE SERIES OF K AND ARE PLANNING ON WATCHING IT… SKIP THIS QUESTION.
I hated that Mikoto died he was my favourite character in the anime and he’s suddenly dead I was hear broken and crying a little… No okay a lot. Why did he have to die!
- If you knew the world is going to end tomorrow, what would you do on your last day?
I would have fun with my friends have one day of happiness, one last day to make things count, to make happy memories we will never forget. Also I would try to right any wrongs I did so that the people I wronged if I did wrong anyone don’t die sad. Lastly I’d live it up if it’s my last day to live I’m going all out doing everything on my bucket list in a day so that I can die with no regrets.
- Would you meet a blogger (or bloggers) in real life? If so, who and why?
Yeah I would I think that would be awesome! Who would I meet up with…. There’s a lot of bloggers I’d like to meet but Matthew from Matt in the hat is definitely one blogger I would love to meet. He sounds like a cool, fun, anime loving guy, who loves to have fun. I like to have a good time, he likes to have a good time what could possible go wrong? Besides maybe getting into a little trouble with our weapon resembling Tensa Zangetsu umbrellas. Just a little.
Now it’s time for random facts about me!
- My favourite number is 7
- I get weird food carvings now and then
- I hate the cold
- My favourite colour is purple
- I love doing flips on my trampoline
- I love baking and then eating what I bake
- I took a pottery class I was actually decent at that
- I know how to play poker and I’m pretty kick ass at it too
- I am a dare devil who has a fear of heights
- I want to ride a motorcycle a Ducati to be exact a red or black one maybe purple
- When I paint my nails I only paint one hand because I get bored and never do the other hand
Look out for my nominees post it could be you!