Here it is finally my liebster post! Caution contents might be to hot to handle.
11 random facts about me.
- I’m the biggest Zangetsu fan you’ll ever meet apart from Matt
- I hate tomatoes
- I’m a klutz you really shouldn’t trust me around glass or anything fragile.
- I want to drive a ducati and ride a purple segway
- I love to laugh I’m always laughing or smiling at something
- I make really good cookies
- It takes me half an hour to an hour to wake up in the morning
- I love to travel
- I love Japaneses culture
- Owls and wolves are my favorite animals
- I did and still do dance mostly hip hop but some ballroom too
- What is your biggest fear?
Aside from spiders I swear there was always one on my bedroom wall when I woke every day as a kid it was scary, heights which is a little weird because I like diving boards and really high roller coasters, plus I may or may have a slight fear of clowns you can’t prove anything, and really small spaces I hate small spaces with a passion.
2. If you could spend the rest of your life doing one thing, what would it be?
Easy it would be hanging out with my friends and having a good time like we always do getting into trouble, causing mischief, and having an fantastic time as always there’s never a dull moment when we’re together that’s for sure.
3. What anime/manga would you always watch/read?
Black butler it’s a kick butt anime that I wouldn’t get tired of watching especially because the characters are so interesting, Bleach always and not just because of Zangetsu the story line is strong and the characters even stronger, Ai ore I will always love this manga no matter what, Mars I’m not sure if it’s an anime but the manga was touching and really made me think.
4. What got you into anime?
Hmm.. That would have to be my brother. As a kid I always saw him watching Dragon Ball Z and wanted to watch to because it looked so good. Thus my journey into the anime world began.
5. How did you react to your first yaoi manga/anime?
Well… Now that’s a question let’s just say it was quite the surprise the first time since I didn’t know exactly what yaoi was. My reaction was something like this I may or may not have spat hot tea all over my best friend by mistake, and went HOLY CRAP! WHAT ARE WE WATCHING!
6. Which genre do you like the most in anime?
The genres I like the most are Shoujo, and Shonen. But I do enjoy reading other genres too. I’m pretty versatile when it comes to genres as long as it awesome I couldn’t really care less.
7. What is your favorite color?
Purple, purple and more purple. I love the color purple it’s an awesome color plus I want to ride a purple Segway one day.
8. What sort of antagonist do you find the most interesting?
Hmm… I don’t know the emotionally challenged ones I guess.
9. What is one thing you love about yourself?
The one thing I love about myself is my ability to listen. When some needs to talk I’m always there to listen or to give advice and listen. It’s just how I do.
10. If you could redo one moment in your life, what would that be?
Hmmm… I don’t know honestly there isn’t one moment in my life that I would redo because without it I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
11. Do you think you will ever outgrow anime/manga?
No definitely not anime and manga have been a huge part of my life since I was little. I have a lot of good memories of watching anime with my brother and reading manga with my friends. Anime and manga will always be in my life.