I would like to thank Matt-in-the-Hat for nominating me for this award! It means a lot to me so I thank you! Now on to the post!
– Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What is one anime. manga, or light novel series you ever regret watching or reading?
Hmm I don’t know I have to think about this. There a things I’ve hated watching but I’m not sure if I’ve ever regretted watching or reading an anime or manga. Wait never mind forget what I just said I got one. Okay an anime I regret watching is Mars Of Destruction. DON’T WATCH IT! I watched the show I had a few of my friends watch it and we all didn’t know what the hell was going on. There is absolutely no plot to this anime what so ever. I’m not sure how this anime got licensed to be perfectly honest. I think the company that voiced this anime took it off there website as well. I’ll have to look into that.
2. Besides anime, manga or light novels, what are your other hobbies?
Well I like to do a lot of things outside of manga and anime like reading, writing, cooking, baking, learning new instruments, drawing, hanging out with friends and family, working of course and so on. Right now my hobby would have to be the cello though.
3. Ever wrote something in your blog when you are mad or upset? If so, how does it feel compared to other days?
Well I have done this and the only differences I’ve found are that I type faster, my posts are more personal, and I’m usually fine after. Most days I’m pretty happy when I blog so the difference I guess is my mood.
4.Can you imagine yourself living in life without anime?
I can actually, but I imagine it being a kinda sad place. I think eveyone would have a little corner of woe like Tamaki for those moments.
5. Do you play any video games? If so, what do you play mostly on?
I do play video games and it’s mostly on my Xbox but I like Steam as well and am okay with a PlayStation.
6. Do you have a series in which everyone should watch?
Hmm one series I think everyone should watch is Naruto. I know it’s really, really long and sometimes there seems to be no end in sight but in the end I think it’s worth it. You get to experience what anime really is. Plus it’s amazing. One of the best anime I have ever watched. You can’t not love Naruto. I’m not going to lie at frist I didn’t want to watch Naruto because of how long it is. But once I got over that I decided to give it a shot and I’m very happy I did.
7. In which format do you prefer to watch anime? On DVD? Satellite TV? Streaming?
I like all of those formats it doesn’t really matter to me as long as I can watch anime. But the one I use the most would probably be streaming.
8. What is one anime series you would not want to be in?
Kagewani, Black Butler, Shisha no Teikoku, Serial Experiments Lain… Etc. If you’ve seen these anime you understand why. They’re all just to gory for me. But I like them.
9. Which series surprisingly made you cry, upset or disturbed you?
Shisha no Teikoku. I’m not even done watching this series but yup it’s getting to me alright psychological anime are great but they kinda suck sometimes. I won’t spoil it. This one to me is just really creepy.
10. Is there a series, in your opinion, you believe is over hyped?
I’m not sure if over hyped is the word I’d use but Clannad to me was definitely overhyped. It wasn’t horrible but to me it was just okay.
11. What’s the most difficult part of blogging at your blogs?
Hmm I think the most difficult part of blogging for me is keeping a regular schedule. Because I know that my blogging schedule now is a lot different from what it used to be. But I’ve found ways to stay somewhat consistent so I’m happy.
Well this is the end of the post I hope you liked it the nominees will be a little later sorry for the delay as well as my questions as I have to think of some.